I am so excited! If any of you know what Twilight is..which I'm sure you do. I stole this picture from my sister's friend-Thanks Betsy! They are getting ready for the movie of Twilight..can't wait. This is a picture of Bella and Edward...it is so fun to see real life characters..Let me know what you think and if you haven't read Twilight...start tonight!
Our ebb and flo
10 years ago

3 comments:
I love the books. We are so going to go to Oregon and try to see them filming. Can you say roadtrip. The picture looks great.
Okay, I need to borrow these books. Bring the first one to church if you don't mind! Unless somebody else is using it. Or, maybe you can't even part with it, I don't know! My other friend can't say enough about them either and she keeps meaning to let me borrow hers. Thanks for the invite to dinner it was a blast!
Love the books! Thanks for the heads up on the movie... can't wait :)
Post a Comment