Saturday, June 9, 2007

Dancing








Hi everybody...my sis has insisted that I try this out. We will see if it works(ha- ha) I am trying my hardest to get started!! So, here goes. We will start out with Happy Summer everybody...hope everybody is enjoying the warm weather. Abbey had her end of the year dance recital..we are so glad that it is over. She did great but it is nice that dance is done till September. The boys have enjoyed our little stream in the back yard- they have officially turned it into a boogie boarding run way. lots of fun plus stress for mom...I am watching them !!! I promise. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Love, nik

5 comments:

Hansen's said...

Nikki so proud of you. I love it!!!
Abbey looks so pretty. That looks like so much fun tells the boys to be careful. Love you Lyndee

kassie said...

Hi Nikki Your kids are getting so big. I think the last time I saw Abbey she still had her binki.I am so excited that your doing this your blog i love it.

Anonymous said...

Put more Pictures on! HEHE

Anonymous said...

Hey! What cute kids. I wonder
where they came from! Love the
pictures, keep them comin'!
Love, Al-Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, pictures are so o o o cute!
I especially love Hunts smile
He improves every time. Their
great kids. Dad and I love them
to pieces. Love spending time with
you all. Love, Mom