Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rim to Rim..

On September 13 I ran the Rim to Rim with three other friends. I have to say I have never been a good runner...I usually feel like I am going to pass out, But with a little training and help from friends we made it through it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. This picture is at the end of the race, notice I am not even on the ground- good thing! Kelly and Christee did the walking part of it and Rachelle and I did the running. I have to say a big THANKS to Rachelle..I honestly wouldn't have made it through the first part without her..You are the best and thanks so much!

2 comments:

The Dille Family said...

You bet! I am here for ya girl! Thanks to you too. I am so glad we did that. Can't wait for this Saturday too!

Anonymous said...

what a he woman! You did awesome! Lisa