Monday, February 2, 2009

Merry Christmas?? and I think a Happy Birthday!

Well, I guess pictures say it all..this year we stayed home for Christmas which was great! Spend time with family and friends, be in our own home for Christmas and just enjoy the holidays, right? I'm not sure what happened but I really didn't get many pictures on Christmas day and the ones I did get looked like my kids weren't to happy. But, in all actuality we had a great Christmas..opened presents and then Brandon and the boys took off to ski and Ab and I relaxed at home. It was great! It also happened to be Brandon's 37th birthday so when they returned we had a quiet birthday party for him..Hope everyone had a great Christmas..Happy Birthday to my honey..you are getting old!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all your new picts...thanks for posting you cute family memories! Love ya, Lisa

Anonymous said...

beeeee!for braeden.you look wed