Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Saying goodbye to my grandma...

About a month ago my Grandma Vera passed away. We travelled to Utah to be with family for her funeral, it was sad to see my grandma go but we know she is happy. She will missed so much. She was such a cute grandma with such spunk, always surprising us with things she said or did. It was great to see my sis who flew in for the funeral along with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that I never get to see and miss so much. My Grandma...Vera Larsen

My cousins and sissy's, Michael, my sis Lisa, Bryanne, Sis Lyndee, Me, Meredith and Tristan.


My parents, and my aunts and uncles that flew from everywhere..We will miss ya grams!



2 comments:

Lyndee said...

I Loved seeing you! I miss you TONS.

Alice said...

Thanks for the great tribute for
grandma Vera. She really was a great lady. She really loved all
of you, even though she had a quiet
way of showing all of you. Love,
Mom