Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Lisa and Charlie..what a cute couple
Dad and Kendra...hotties!
Me, Mom and Lisa...
Chase and Hunter...scary- I'm not sure what they were doing???
The girls..how many can we get in this picture??
Brandon and Charlie...Look at that awesome smoked turkey!! It was yummy...
Mom , dad and Zoey..so cute
The adult table!
The kid table...
For Thanksgiving this year we went to Highland, Utah With my sis Lis and her family and my mom and dad. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving...It is always so much fun to spend time with family for the holidays. Especially when we don't get to see them very often. We were missing my sister lyndee and her family...we did miss you Lyn! We were also missing one other special person..that was Tuck-but I'm sure he wasn't very far away. We love you Tuck and missed you lots!Thanks Lis and Charlie for the great weekend..love you.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

WOW!! I didn't realize how much I miss you guys until I saw the pictures of the whole family. It makes me so sad to not be there with you guys. I love the picture of you mom and Lisa. You need to frame that one. We miss and love you guys. Thanks for the pictures.
Love ya Lyndee

Anonymous said...

Nik, Thanks so much for coming down for Thanksgiving! It meant a lot to me and my family! It was so fun to be together! Love ya, Lis