Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My sis and her family come to visit!

Abbey and her friend Paige.,.what big girls- first time riding the lift by themselves.
After a hard day of skiing we relaxed at Miracle Hot Springs..it felt great!

Abb and Christina...two cute cousins..thanks Stina & Kender for skiing with her..she loves you tons.
This is the only pics I got of the four cousins.. (Hunter, Chase, Amy and Braeden)we never could catch up to them long enough to get a good picture..
Brandon and I on the lift..I took it myself..aren't you proud?I think that was just before Brandon jumped off the lift..Whatever!
Charlie and Lisa..they are so fun to hang out with..we need to do it more!
The two cutest and hottest chics on the mountain..Christina and Kendra- so cute! My sister Lisa and Charlie and there family came to visit this last weekend. We went skiing on Saturday up at Magic Mountain then after the full day of skiing we went to relax at Miracle Hot Springs..We had so much fun with them..You are always welcome-Thanks for coming guys..love ya tons!

No comments: