Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday...

Three little girls and there babys...Paige, Savannah, Abbey, Berkley, Isabelle and Zane!
Hot Chics....Jana, Christy and Rachelle!!
Very excited men...Can you tell? The good parts hadn't come yet!
Yes here are some more hubby's...to much fun!
Kelly and Heidi....love the smiles- they are so cute!
Dara, Lisa, and Me...Fun friends- I think they are all the best! We had a bunch of friends over for the superbowl..It was a lot of fun. I have to say- it wasn't until about 20 minutes before it was over that I actually paid attention. I think socializing is much more fun then the game..but it did turn out to be a great game and I am proud to say I figured out who won with my very helpful friends! Thanks everyone for hanging with us- it was wonderful!

3 comments:

Jana Dille said...

It was so much fun, thanks for having us over. We should get together more often as couples. Next game night at my house you guys are definitely invited!

paulak said...

Ok, so I am a blog browser. I got on your blog from Jana's and I was so excited to see pics of some good friends. Next time you see Dara, Lisa and Heidi, please tell them I said hello. I am Pres. Morgan's daughter, Paula. Good call on the Twilight series, the author is my cousin. Good reading! Thanks for letting me blog hop and comment. Great pics, sounds like you had a great party. I agree, socializing is sometimes better than the game.

The Dille Family said...

I haven't been on here all month and just saw your super bowl pictures! That was so much fun! Thanks for the invite. It's all about the food and friends...what game?:)