Sunday, April 13, 2008

Congratulations Abbey...she made it!


For the past 4 days Abbey has been trying out for Planet Cheer. The first three days they went and learned the cheer and dance..it took a little while but she got it, Then yesterday she went and tried out for a couple hours- they had to do a few jumps and then the cheer and dance- it was a closed tryout so I didn't get to see-I would have loved to but I guess not. Anyways around 4 we made our way over to find out and sure enough she had made it. She has wanted to do cheerleading for a while so we finally decided to let her try. SO, here is my one picture of her learning the cheer...We are so proud of you Abbey! (she is the one in the front row in black and white)

5 comments:

Lyndee said...

WOHOO!!!! Abbey Aunt Lyndee is so very very proud of you. I have known from the minute you were born that you were going to be a cheerleader. I need more pics of you doing your cheers. When you get your cheerleader outfit I want to see lots of pictures, I love ya my little cheerleader.

mandy said...

Congratulations Abbey! The first time I saw her hip-hop dance I could tell she was super talented!

Your blog is adorable..it is so fun to see the pictures of your trips!

melissa and nathan said...

Nicole,
that is awesome she made cheer. Your blog is great!
Your trip(s) to Hawaii sound magical!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Abbey girl! You're so cool,
you're so fine! That's my girl!
As you know, I think you're the
best. Just be sure to teach your
team, grandma's cheer. Ha,Ha.
Give me a call. O.K? Love ya,
Grandma Alice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.