Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Maui Vacation....

Posing with the hottest man we saw...
Craig, Brian and Brandon so excited to be eating at Bubba Gumps. They would have eaten there every night but weren't so lucky.
The first night...gotta take pics!
The place we stayed..it was just beautiful!
Me and Brandon..Last day and what we usually looked like..we didn't get off the beach very much.
Holly and Brian posing for the cam.
The men at little beach. We went to Makena beach or big beach which was next to little beach. So pretty...
Carol, Holly and me...smile everyone!
Whale watching... The first week in April we went with Brandons brother and wife Holly and his mom and dad to Maui for a little R & R. We got just that.. Most of the time we layed out by the pool or beach. One day we went on a boat ride and saw a bunch of whales and did a little snorkling. I have to say that it was just so much fun to relax and spend some time with my hubby and the family.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

You are seriously one lucky lady. Hawaii two times. You look darling. I swear I must be the mailmans kid. I am so glad you got some R&R. Love ya

The Dille Family said...

Looks like fun! Where did you get your cute swimsuits? I loved both of them! Glad you are back safe and sound and no shark nibbled at ya!