Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last night in Kaua'i and oh ya...Lei's

Our Last night in Kaui was great. We went to dinner at some sushi joint ( I had chicken) and while we were eating this cute Hawaiian girl came by selling leis.. so, our sweet little husbands bought us each one. They smelled so good- I wish it would have made it home. The sunset pic was taken from our deck- it was such a pretty night and you can see a cruise ship in the back..very cool!
Kelly and I
Cory and kelly
Brandon and I..oops Brandons eyes were closed!
So excited for the lei!

3 comments:

Hansen's said...

Nik, The lai's are beautiful. You look like you had so much fun. You are so dang cute. I am always wondering if I was adopted. You and lisa are beautifuland little tiny ladies. I must take after Aunt Percilla:(

Lynt said...

Hey Nik~
What a great trip! I'm so happy for you! That's so great! You look awesome! Your blog is cuter every time I check it! I miss you!

Jana Dille said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! That makes me way excited to go. I need to get with you and talk about what to do there. I've never been and I need to do research. Is the temple on the same island as Turtle Bay? I really want to go to the temple while we're there. My grandparents were married there so that would be really neat! Talk to you soon.