Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boat ride around the Napali Coast

On Thursday we took a Catamaran around the Napali Coast. I didn't realize you could get that many views of the Napali Coast but we did. Along the way we saw a baby whale and lots of dolphins and then near the end they let us snorkle and Scuba dive.
These would be the dolphins- there were so many that surrounded the boat.
I guess this was in the movie Jurassic Park..I thought it was interesting.

Brandon, Murry, Tara and Lloyd went scuba diving. They didn't see much but they had fun. Kelly and Cory decided to snorkle and as for me and Zanna- we decided to take it easy on the boat..actually Zanna had a sprained ankle from the hike and I decided to keep her company- that is when I heard that there had been sharks in the area..I know I am the biggest boob but at least I was safe...right?

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

How beautiful! I love the dolpin picture. You are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had alot of
fun. Good for you! That's what
I need right now. Love ya, Mom