Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our hike up the Napali Coast..

On Tuesday we decided to go on a hike up the Napali Coast to see a waterfall. Brandon had decided he would be better off staying on the beach because of his leg injury.. So, I went anyways and I am so glad I did. It was so cool. Coming from Idaho just 4 days before to this really green island..it was so pretty, actually unbelievable.

This is Tara and Lloyd in the water at the waterfall. It was really cold so they weren't in long but they did it..I just watched and decided not to freeze my fanny off. I am so proud of them...Hee- hee!
The girls..Zanna, Tara, Me and Kelly!
So if you look really hard you can see a dot on the beach...that would be my wounded Husband..if you can't tell- I'm not feeling to bad for him!
Kelly was nice enough to be my other half since he wasn't able to make it..thanks Kelly.
Yes, that would be the girls again..It was just so pretty up there that we kept taking pics.
This would be the Napali Coast..


1 comment:

Lyndee said...

That would be so much fun. You were pretty safe from sharks there:) I am still laughing about the story you told me:0