Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Abbey gets baptized..what a great day!

At the beginning of August Abbey was able to be baptized..It was a fun weekend- we had both sides of the family come to support Abbey. She was so excited..how many more months, days and hours did it take to get to that day..she was always asking! We started the day with going through the Twin Falls temple openhouse. What a beautiful temple- we are so excited that we have one so close. We then did a little play time down at bass lake..some golfed, others played in the water. The time then came for us to get ready to go to the church for the special event.. My sisters kids and mine..taken outside the temple!
Family picture..My parents, my sis and her family and Brandon and I with the kids.
Abbey and Georgia... her little friend that got baptized on the same day.
Some of Ab's friends that came to support her. Madison, Abbey, Izzy and Paige..These four have been friends with Ab since we moved here..They are such fun friends and so cute!
After the baptism..Brandons parents and brother Brian and my crew..Thanks everyone for travelling to be here for Abbey. We really appreciated it and love all of you so much!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Abbey girl you looked adorable. I love love your dress.
Abbey I am so proud of you. You are such a sweet and kind little girl. Sorry I couldn't be there but I was thinking of you. I love you little Abbey girl.

Jana Dille said...

I haven't seen your blog forever! You've been a busy girl this summer. FUN!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we had a BLAST! Thanks for letting us stay at your house! Love ya, Lis