Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boys at work..

Ok so...a while back the boys(my boys) went to work..I dropped them off and told them I would be back in a few hours to get them..well, while I was gone Brandon went and snagged them and met up with his brother Brian and his son Creighton ..they had decided to take some pics-funny ones at that..who knows what they think?They put them on the paver to take some photos of the future G.P. paving crew..if you can't see it, Hunt and Creighton have cigarettes in there hands..a true paving crew!



Look at those boys work..they are definatly hard workers when the camera is on them! hee-hee!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

They are HARD workers. I don't know if I have ever met 2 boys that work as hard as them. They are growing up to be great men.
I love the pictures.

lisa said...

That cracks me up! They are getting all kinds of good experience!

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.