Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A sewing class??

Yep that is right..I actually took a sewing class. Who knew I could actually pull my brand new sewing machine out of the box that I have had for 3 years now and use it. I owe it all to my friend Jana..she came up with the idea and so I hopped on board for a 4 week class..It turned out to be lots of fun and not as scary as I thought it would be to actually thread my own machine. The class taught us how to make aprons and just your basic how to's..which I needed. It was fun to learn and great to really make something. Jana, our teacher Marianne and Me

Me and Jana..Jana's is actually for Macy her daughter..


A little nervous but I'm doing it..



The pro from the beginning..




What we started out with..Thanks Jana- it was fun to hang out and learn something new!





2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Definitely fun! We need to get together next week for sure to go shopping, and start our other aprons!:) Thanks for doing it with me!

Lyndee said...

I am SO SO SO proud of you. I love to sew. Not using a brand new machine is crazy. 3 YEARS is insane. I am so glad your friend got you to do it. Now it is dresses for Abbey and so much more. I can't wait for your next project...