Sunday, November 16, 2008

Warren Miller fun!

A couple weekends ago's we drove up to SunValley to see the Warren Miller ski show. Everyone loves to ski..some more than others,..We met some of our friends up there..played around, watched the movie and then went to eat at the one and only Desperado's..It was a fun weekend! All the kids posing by the big snow gorilla after the show..they were all excited to start the ski season after watching the show..
Ab and Brekyn reading up on how to ski..

The girls will always pose for me..I love it! The poster behind them is awesome..Of course the greatest snow on earth is from my home state..Utah of course!



Cute little chics...I think we are all now ready for a great ski season!


2 comments:

lisa said...

Fun stuff! I feel like this is the only way I keep up with you now! Miss you a ton!

Melanie said...

I'll ditto Lisa's comment. Hope you have fun at the NFR. We are jealous - we'll be looking for you ;)