Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time to eat the turkey..

For Thanksgiving this year we headed south to Brandons parents house..We hadn't been there to visit for awhile so it was fun to see grams and gramps and of course aunts, uncles and our very cute cousins. We ate lots (to much), shopped, went to a movie and the kids favorite part got in the pool, Yep I think it was a wee cold but they couldn't resist. Thanks Grams and Gramps Hansen for a fun weekend! Swimming in the pool...

Aunt Britt and Grandma..cooking away!


Cousin Paige and Abbey



Oh ya..Braed, Hunter, Paige and Abbey..Happy Thanksgiving!




1 comment:

mandy said...

How fun to see new posts! I've been wondering if you were still alive because I haven't seen you in forever. I was actually going to call you this morning and make sure everything was o.k. I'm glad things are good!