Sunday, December 21, 2008

A night at the Nutcracker!

Last weekend Abbey, Braeden and I drove down to Utah for one of Abbey's Cheer competitions. While we were there we were able to go see the Nutcracker at the Capital Theater..Thanks Mom..My mom was sweet enough to take all the girls in the family..my sis and her three girls, Ab and I and my mom. We had a great time! It's been along time since I've seen it and the first time for Abbey, I guess thats why 5 minutes into it she said "They aren't talking lets go home" She wasn't real thrilled that there was no talking..however once the princess's all came out and started twirling around she did decide she liked it. Thanks again Mom for a fun night! Kendra, Amy, Stina, Abbey, My sis lisa and my mom.


Abbey and I..

My mom, Kendra, Lisa and Stina..cute gals!




Amy and Abbey..excited for it to start.



Of course we have to have a picture with the nutcracker....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing our night!. It
was so fun to spend the night with
all of you. Wish Lyndee and her girls could have been here. Here's to many more fun times in the future. Love all of you sooooooo
much. Love, Mom