Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ab's 2nd competition in Salt Lake

Yep..they did it again..1st place! The middle of December we went down to Salt Lake for Abbey's second cheer competition. They did so good, this was a little different then the first one. A much bigger place and alot more people. It has been fun to experience the whole cheer world..especially when Ab loves it so much! A big thanks to my mom and dad who came and watched the whole thing with me..thanks for your support! Congrats Abbey! Getting Grams and Gramps into cheering!
Go Cosmos! Picture with the trophy..

Ab with a few friends before they performed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a ball watching Abbey! Thanks for inviting us. She is a
really special granddaughter. We
love her. She has so much energy
and personality. I know how important it is to support her and
cheer for her. Good luck in your
next competition in S.L. Coming
soon! Love, G-Ma Alice & G-Pa Dwight.

Lyndee said...

I wish I could of been there. But I did get to see her cheer on the video. Thar will have to do for now. Good job Abbey girl! I love you to pieces. You look adorable in your outfit;)

Jaylynn said...

Hey i heard they did so good! Cute pic of my niece Mads and Abbey together! I also heard it was your birthday the other day...Happy Birthday! Remember...Your not older just wiser (which means able to do more now that your kids are old enough to take care of themselves! Yay for that, right?!)