Friday, March 27, 2009

Abbey's cheer competition at SLCC!

I have to say this picture is a little frightening. We went down to my mom's house for Abbey's third competition and were lucky enough to spend some time with my niece and nephew. I guess the newest craze down in Provo is to color your face with markers. Very funny! The next day was Abbey's competition, they did awesome! First place for all of them..Good job girls! Braeden, Stina, Abbey and Amy.. playing with markers

The team picture after winning..



My mom, Abbey, Me and Stina..girl picture!




Abbey and Jaylee..cute girls


I never thought the DS would be good for to much,,but it has come in pretty handy at the competitions!







1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Markers on the face? They are crazy. Way to go Abbey Babe! As always Abbey looks darling. I hope she knows she will be performing all her cheer moves when I get there.