Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cruisin around...

In February we went on a cruise with a bunch of friends and family from work. I have never been on a cruise before so it was a new experience..I actually really liked it except for the room which was a tad bit closterphobic. We stopped at Catalina Island..which was a blast. It was the cutest town. Fun shopping and lots to go and see. We rented golf carts to see the scenic views...it did get a little dangerous with my hubby driving but neverless very entertaining! We then went to Ensanada Mexico where we rented Fourwheelers and headed out to play on the sand. After the day in Ensanada we had a fun day at sea..at least thats what we were told. Most of all it was fun to hang out with friends and family and eat to our little hearts content and of course see some really pretty new places. Brandon and I with Billie Jo and Todd Clark(overlooking Catalina Island and our ship)
Some of the girls..Holly, Jodi, Me and Shauna..

Just arriving on the boat..The Clarks

The cute couple ..Travellers!

Brandon and I..I was trying to cover my shirtless husband!

Dinner with our favorite waiter..

My inlaws..Craig and Carol..Celebrating my bday..Thanks Carol for putting it together!

Brandon and I...a little cheesy!

The view from a mountain top on Catalina Island looking at our ship

Same picture with us in it....









1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Nik, you look fab! It looks like so much fun. I am so glad you didn't get sick from the crazy GI bug:) I was seriously worried. Love you. I will see you in 1 week! WOOHOO!