Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brandon vs.the 4-wheeler...guess which one won?

Well, we should start out by saying that this last week started out pretty good..Brandon and the boys heading down to Moab with some friends for a fun weekend. They had so much fun that I really didn't get to talk to them much at all- that is until I got a phone call from Braeden saying that they wouldn't make it home for dinner because dad was in the hospital..so-what am I suppose to think ,when for 14 years I have put up with so much teasing that my mind has been tainted a little bit. I totally thought they were joking so I said "whatever, have dad call me when you are on the road". Well, needless to say about an hour later I had another phone call from a friend of Brandons saying ..um, you should probably believe your boys..I felt pretty bad. I guess to make a long story short Brandon's 4wheeler fell on top of him and knocked him out and cut his face up pretty bad. I have to say that I am so thankful that he wasn't hurt anymore than that. Life can change so quickly, I guess we all need little wake up calls once in a while so we can try to be a little safer. Sorry for the long blog..I also want to say thanks so much for all the calls from good friends and family looking out for us and helping out.. what would we do without so many good friends? We appreciate everything! Thanks a bunch....

2 comments:

Alice said...

Well,we were sure glad that Brandon
wasn't hurt any worse. He did not
complain at all when he returned.
Brave boy! We appreciate you spending Mother's Day with us even
though you felt so bad. Good luck,
we love you. Dwight and Alice

Lyndee said...

Let me start off by saying....Holy hell I knew it was going to catch up to him sooner or later. For years he has been a dare devil and scaring us to death. I hope he has learned his lesson. BE CAREFUL BRANDON. Really I feel very bad that it happen. I hope he is feeling better. It looks awful!
I will call you when I get home tomorrow Love ya.