Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun in Moab!

Here are some pictures from the infamous Moab trip. (These are all before Brandon got hurt).Hunter, Braeden and Brandon all went with some friends to Moab a couple of weeks ago. They had a great time...they rented a jeep and went on some really cool trails and then went on there fourwheelers the other days. It looks to me like it was a great idea I wasn't there..a little dangerous! But I can't forget a big thank you to Nate and Mike for helping Brandon out..along with a bunch others..he couldn't have made it back without you..Thanks so much!






3 comments:

melissa and nathan said...

Nicole
That looks so fun! I am sure Brandon and kids were in a whole other world down there.
I am glad they could go and were safe!

Lyndee said...

My little nephews are not little boys anymore. They are young men now. I am shocked at how old they look. I have to say some of those pictures make me nervous. I bet the boys were lovin it. When did they get so tall?

Lynt said...

What happened to Brandon???