Monday, May 19, 2008

Dance pictures and...silly girls!

Well, it has come to the end of another dance year. It has been a good one. Abbey took Pre team and hip hop. I think that the hip hop was her favorite..I wonder why? Anyways, we had dance pictures last week and her and her friend Izzy were being so funny I decided to take a few of them being silly. The dance performance will be in a few weeks so I will let you all know how it goes..It's starting to finally feel a little like summer..I am so excited! Oh and yes if anyone is wondering that is a fake hair piece...last minute hair do!



2 comments:

Lyndee said...

My little Ab's looks beautiful. I love the fake hair. You will have to video her dance and post it on here. I love the silly faces.

mandy said...

What cute girls! I am excited to see their hip hop dance. That is always one of the best of the recital!