Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 4th of July..

For the 4th this year we stayed at home..Creighton our nephew was getting baptized so we enjoyed the holiday with family and some friends at home. Holly and Brian had us all over for fireworks and a barbecue..which also included there neighborhood..It was fun to just relax and hang with everyone. The kids loved the fireworks..I think all the men had gone in together and got some "really good" fireworks..lots of fun! Marshall and Hunter..helping with the fireworks
In front of Hollys house..getting ready for the fireworks

Braed..Hunt and Ab..don't they look so excited??






Abbey and Brinley..loving the cousin!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my cousin sooooooooooooooo very very much I now she fells the same. She looks up to me. love Abbs.