Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Braeden..

On June 17th Braed turned the big 12..I honestly can't believe fast time flys by..It sure feels its going way to fast. Braeden is the best..We love him so much and appreciate his cute personality..he adds so much to our family! He actually missed his birthday cake..he left for camp on his birthday and was gone for a week so we had to celebrate again when he got home..Love you Braed!
Our fun neighbors and the cute sign they made for him...so sweet!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Happy Birthday Braeden! Gosh he is getting so big. He is still such a darling little guy. Love you Buddy!


Way to go on updating your blog. Keep them coming. This is my only way to see my neice and nephews all the time.

Lyndee said...

I had to add that I LOVE your header picture. So cute. Do you have any on those in a wallet sizw send them to me:)