Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time to update..

We celebrated Braeds bday while we were down there..






Yes..it has been way to long since I have updated my blog..I think to start off I will try to finish our trip to California..and I will make it quick! We did finally make it to Kelly's parents house..it was very fun and relaxing. They have a homemade lake right in the backyard..the kids loved it. While we were there we took a few days to shop and to venture down to the aquarium that was so interesting and fun for the kids..while we were down that way we also stopped at a cute beach that had fun sea animals to see.. Hanging at the beach..Emily, Abbey, Brandon and Braeden




Rachelle. Me and Kelly





Braed and Brandon..






All the girls..







Kellys parents lake..the girls loved the boat..








1 comment:

Melanie said...

glad your back on your blog. fun to see all of the fun things you have done. hope all is well.