Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bowling...another fun year!

Well, it's the end of another year of bowling. I have to say that I just love it. Every Monday we would get together to bowl. My buddy in crime is my good friend Lisa...along with a bunch of other fun friends..it's a great way to stay in touch with everybody. I wish I could say I won a wonderful award for my great skill of bowling but it didn't happen..to be honest it's more of a social thing for me. Next year we will win Lis-I promise! Thanks for hangin in there with me. It's been a blast! The winners...Loma and Susan! I think there was a little cheating going on..Just Jokin!
More fun friends...Renae, Kim, Martha and Marsha
Funny Karren and of course Lis...
Group Picture...gotta love them!
My fun partner...we make a great team..thanks Lis!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

You are the coolest! I love love love that you are a bowler.

lisa said...

Thanks so much for posting this picture of me when I hadn't showered! You're not thinking of quitting on me are you? We have to beat Karen and Paige again- he he!