Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Fathers Day to my two most favorite men!

Well yes I am quite late on posting for Fathers Day...but I am doing it now, right? I couldn't forget to honor my two most favorite men on fathers day..first of course is my dad. He is so sweet even if he is losing all his hair..jk. He has always been a wonderful dad..loving, kind, understanding, honest, I can always depend on him and love him so much.( I couldn't find a picture without Zoey..) And then for my awesome husband Brandon..our kids couldn't ask for a better dad..he is never boring that is for sure and so loving and kind to them- I appreciate that so much..love ya Brandon. I also have a wonderful father in law..what would we do without our pinewood derby car maker..thanks for everything! My dad with Zoey....
Brandon....posing for the camera..Just kiddin he didn't know I was taking the picture.

No comments: