Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day...fun in Bear Lake!

For Memorial Day this year we went to My Parents cabin in Bear Lake. It was very relaxing. On Saturday we played. The girls day consisted of playing at the beach, shopping, eating and riding little carts down the path to down town bearlake. It was great. The boys day was pretty much 4wheeling and motorcycling..what more could they ask? Abbey brought her good friend Hallie- they have alot of fun together. Thanks Thompsons for letting us borrow her, and a big thanks to my mom and dad for a wonderful weekend.









2 comments:

paulak said...

Fun weekend in Bear Lake. I love Bear Lake. Thank you for your comment. That was nice of you to stop by. Stephenie is very talented isn't she? Maybe we can swing a booksigning in Twin sometime...that would be fun. Thanks again. See ya!

Lyndee said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I think I have the coolest most handsome little nephews ever. They look like the biggest stud muffins on their bikes. Abbey and her friend are so dang cute. I am glad she got to bring her little buddy.