Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bunnies..

Last Saturday Abbey and I left to run some errands. When we got back the boys were holding some cute little rabbits- so I told the boys to return the rabbits to our neighbors..since they own some..there reply was"there ours not the Thompsons" Ok..if anyone knows my husband he has a tendency to come home with pets at any time without notifying the wife..which is me. Needless to say..we now have 3 new pets ..they are really cute-they don't bark or shed like a cat, they don't die within a day and then get flushed down the toilet...I think we may have come apon a pet that might actually work..unless they start to multiply..that could get bad! Tanner, Hunter, Braeden, Hallie and Abbey...all the bunnies in the neighborhood!
Abbey an Lexi..we are sorry to say that is the first- a couple hours later it came up missing and we had to go buy another one..I know, I know how dumb are we?
Braeden and doogy....don't ya love the posing of the rabbits?
Hunter and Hound dog..love the names

3 comments:

mandy said...

Brandon is good at keeping life interesting! I'll have to send my kids over to get their pet fix because we are too mean to let them have any.

The Dille Family said...

I'll be bringing Berkley over soon! We saw bunnies the other day at D & B and she can't stop talking about them..."bunny soft" "bunny eating" "bunny sleeping." She'll be in heaven! They do make a great pet...I had two growing up. I don't know how I'd be if Jackson just showed up with stuff like that. You need to just "show up" with your cute litrle dog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nik, I hear rabbit is really good and if they multiply the more meat for your food storage...Ha Ha!!!! Just kidding, I love you guys! Take care of those rabbits! Love Aunt Lisa