Sunday, June 8, 2008

Western Days Parade...

This is the first year that Abbey has been in the parade..Planet Cheer of course. She had so much fun. I thought for sure she would be tired out from walking all the way up Blue Lakes but when we were done she said "can I do this next year?" she loved it. They all did a great job...what cute little cheerleaders... Abbey and Madison Schutz
Practicing before the parade
The Planet Cheer float
A bunch of the fun girls in the group...
Of course we will end with a strange face from my child...It seems we can't take pictures without one of them making faces...Whats up with that??

3 comments:

lisa said...

Looks like fun! Paige is so jealous, she wants to be in a parade too!

Lyndee said...

I love my little cheerleader. She looks darling like always. If she didn't have at least one picture of a silly face it wouldn't be normal. I love the silly faces.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looked fun! I wish we could have been there! And Abbey, you are the cutest little cheerleader! Love Ya, Auntie Lisa