Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ab's Christmas dance recital!

Abbey had her dance program last week so I thought I better get going and blog it..I'm getting a little behind this month-can you tell? She did a wonderful job and was so darn adorable..What can I say she is my only daughter. She had two dances and she totally danced her little heart out. It is always very entertaining to watch the dance recitals..most of our good friends have dancers in it so it makes it much more enjoyable to know someone in each of the dances..They all did a great job..Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!! All ready to dance.....
Cousin Brynley and Abs..taking pics for the moms..
Ready to go on stage with the hip hop group..Isabelle, Paige, Abbey , Kaia, and a friend!
Gotta take a bow..What a great job!!!
They actually made it and still looked pretty happy and a little tired..good job girls!

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Oh my beautiful little girl. Abbey I wish I was there. I love dance recital's. I bet you did wonderful.I love you to pieces.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Abbey girl! Grandma Alice is so proud of you. Your
mom was also a great dancer. She
could have tried out for the Rockettes, she was that good! Keep
up the good work. Some day soon,
Grandpa and I will be able to see
you perform. Love ya!

Sarah Bates said...

Nikki...your kids are darling and you seriously haven't aged one year since 20! Hope you guys have a good Christmas!

Jana Dille said...

Nicole, she is a doll how fun to go see her dance! Now I know what to look forward to. Either that or basketball! Who knows!?