Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

It's a family tradition to go bowling on Christmas eve..when it works out and we're in town- so this year was one of those years. I had to post the reindeer ears..I thought it was pretty lucky that we got the older ones( hunter & Braeden) to wear them..very funny!
Playing twister with the cousins...we haven't played that game in years- it was really fun!
Family picture...whenever possible we take one-the boys aren't always happy as you can see...but I love it anyways!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

How fun! I love the kids pj's. They are so dang cute. Tell them Aunty Lyndee's going to give them a big kissy for being such great sports with the reindeer hats and the pictures.

Jana Dille said...

You have been busy! I keep checking your blog and nothing and then finally like a ton!! You have so much fun, here there and everywhere! We need to hang out more so I can come along! I'm glad we'll still be in the same ward so I'll still see you! And what a cute little family you have! Jana

Anonymous said...

Hey,Nikk, Christmas looks sooooo
fun. I'll bet the boys loved those
bikes! Abbey will become a great
musician, I'll bet. You guys have
been really busy. We'll be looking
forward to seeing you on Wed. More
Christmas to come. Love, Mom