Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gingerbread Houses...

This year we went over to Brian and Holly's house to make gingerbread houses..we also had our friends the Travellers over with there kids. I do have to say it does take some good handy work to keep the little buggers up..(ours didn't do to well). I guess I'm going to have to practice for next year..Thanks Holly and Brian for the fun experience....Braeden, Me, Hunter and Abbey trying our hardest to keep it up.
The cute Traveller family..Ab was very excited to have her"friend" Cash there..
Brynley, Holly, Rylee and Creighton...Just starting out ..
Rylee..to cute not to take a picture!
The final presentation...isn't it cute-5 more minutes and it fell down..there's always next year!

2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

Oh, that looks like fun! Something I've never done. I bet the kids had fun helping too!

Lyndee said...

You guys did a great job on your house. Sorry it feel down. I need to find out how to do that. Merry Christmas. Love you guys