Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Tree Hunting.....

We had to have the 4-wheelers to find them..
Finally we did find them..Ab was pretty excited
Abbey and Cash pretty tired after a hard night of finding trees..
Brandon and I ..I was pretty cold!
Shelby and Abbey..hangin in the trailer-getting warm.
Jodi and I with the girls trying to stay warmHunter, Braeden, Cooper and Cash..Warming up!
Tony and Jodi...they are the best!
Last Monday night we went with our friends the Travellers to find our Christmas trees. We have done this now for the past 3 years and it is always lots of fun. We took the 4-wheelers and bundled up-then started out on our journey to find the trees..I made it about 15 minutes before I called it good and decided to hang with the girls in the trailer to stay warm. The boys did a great job finding the trees. We then had treats and hot chocolate and headed back for dinner. I can't say our tree is beautiful but it is big..maybe to big..but it will definatly work. Thanks Tony and Jodi for the fun night....

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

That totally reminds me of the grezwald's Christmas vacation!! How fun! Your family will remember that forever. I really think that is so cool. Love you Lyndee

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is, "I wish
we could have been there." You
guys always have so-o-o much fun.
I can't wait to see it decorated.
I think Brandon should climb up to
the very top and begin there. Good
luck! Love, Mom Alice

Jana Dille said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog and I got here through Beejae's blog. Make sure to get on mine and give me your blog address so I can start checking it out more! Very cute blog, loving the Christmas background. I need to do something cute to mine. You guys look like you have way too much fun, I love it! Joe keeps saying he wishes you guys would invite us snow mobiling!! J/K. Talk to you soon!!

Jana Dille said...

K- thanks!! Your my newest friend. I'm excited!! Call me anytime I'd love to help you and just hang out!