Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome to the Bowlgame!!

Lets start off by saying that there are some mighty cute tushes in the group....
Yes they won and it was awesome..I'm glad I was able to be there!!
My mom and dad....True blue cougars is all I have to say!
My mother in law Carol and her friends..We had a lot of fun with them!
Brian and Brandon....Aren' they the cutest little brothers???
Holly and I...Ready for the game to begin.
This is minutes after they won....Go BYU!!! Last weekend we went back to Vegas for the big bowlgame..It was fun to be apart of it all. We were even able to fit in a little last minute Christmas shopping and go and see Phantom of the Opera- which I loved!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

You guys are so lucky. I would of loved to be there.

Anonymous said...

We loved the game. Thanks for inviting us. We did have a ball.
It was good to see you. And, of
course BYU didn't fail us. Go,
Cougars. Love, Mom