Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!






Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Our day consisted of a race to see who could open up there presents the fastest..which was very entertaining! What do you do?? We then headed to Sun Valley for a fun filled day of skiing and a little bit of crying(abbey) what do you do when your dad takes you to the top of Baldy?? Cry of course...But she did awesome. Brandon turned another year older..36 wow that seems old..Happy Birthday Honey! Hope you all had wonderful eventful Christmas's..Love you all, nik

2 comments:

Lynt said...

What great pics, Nik!!! You guys look so cute all skiing together! The kids look thrilled with their Christmas presents! We love you!!! ~Redge, Lyndee, and Kids

Lynt said...

Hey Nik~ I was trying to surprise you with my blog. I'm working on today. By the way, I need mailing addresses for you, Lisa, and your mom, please. Will you email them to me??? Thanks~