Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Seasons Greetings from Vegas!

Brandon enjoying himself at Hooters...He looks a little to happy!
Ok..Wasn't this in a movie with Tom Hanks???
Lots of fun with the gals..Tara, Kaylynn, Me, and Jodi.
Pics at the beautiful Bellagio..I think that is where we were???
We went with some friends to the National finals rodeo..Never done it before but it was a lot
of fun. As you can see we had some late night snacks at Hooters..which Brandon won a Hooters calender- he was so happy. The Rodeo was great..I think it was the fastest rodeo I've been to in along time. Vegas is very pretty during Christmas..loved the decorations!

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Nik, I have to start off by saying you are so dang cute. My fav pictures are the one with you on the piano, that is so like BIG. My next favorite is Brandy with the Hooters chicks. That is the best.
I am so glad you had so much fun in Vegas. Miss you guys so much.
Love you. Lyndee